Become a fan of PowerJab on Facebook

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Meehive Launched, Nice Press Coverage

Kosmix' personalized newspaper, Meehive, launched today.  We've had some good coverage, including:

  • Techcrunch
  • Venture Beat
  • Louis Gray
  • Kosmix Introduces Meehive to Deliver Personalized News Pages

    “As much as you might think I'm overloaded with information from the Web, I'm not, honestly. I find that often my first tendency after reading through my Google Reader items is to want to go back to the site and start again, only to find them empty. It's possible, with MeeHive up and running, that when I've hit zero on Google Reader, and tapped out my FriendFeed and Twitter, I can have a destination to find out what the rest of the world is doing outside my little bubble.”

  • Portfolio, Tech Observer
  • “Now there's a company that will make you your very own personalized newspaper made up of traditional media posts and blogs, kind of like a cyber-news Frankenstein delivered right to your inbox.”

  • Killer Startups
  • MeeHive.com Your Personalized Newspaper

    “When all is said and done, this is yet another legitimate way to keep abreast of any development that could appertain to you, and access that information as part of a personalized website. An account can be created in no time at all, so that if you want to see if this solution is right for you or not just wend your way to www.meehive.com.”

No comments: